- All sales are final. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations are accepted.
- If you have received an incorrect product or a damaged/defective item, please contact us with your name, order number, and nature of the issue. For damages/defects, please attach a photo. We will generate a return shipping label (for US shipments) for you to ship the item back to us, at no additional cost to you. We ask that you save all packaging materials for a quick, safe return. We are happy to send you the correct product, provided the replacement product is in stock. Should your replacement product be out of stock, we will send out your replacement item as soon as we have more. We can not process a return for damages if the product has been written in or used.
- WE SHIP SUPER FAST!
- In-stock products typically ship the same day or within 1 business day.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND TRACKING EMAILS
- You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been submitted. Once your shipment is in process, you will receive a shipping confirmation email, followed by an email with tracking information. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to display properly online.
- For pre-orders, we occasionally print labels in advance of the shipment being packed. This will generate a shipping confirmation email with tracking information, however, the order will not proceed until the package is shipped and received by the postal carrier.
SHIPMENT OF ORDER
- We will ship orders to the address you indicate upon checkout. Orders are typically shipped via USPS or UPS. Once your orders are received by the postal carrier, Prayerful Planner is no longer responsible for the shipment. You are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for damaged or lost shipments, and we will quickly proceed once a resolution has been determined.
- USPS does not guarantee a delivery time frame. US shipments typically take 2-4 business days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier.
- Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments, refused shipments, order cancellations, or returns/exchanges.