Bible Study in Your Prayerful Planner
7 quick and simple steps to plan your day with prayer, purpose and God's presence!
It only takes about 20 minutes and you’ll be ready to take on whatever comes your way!
- Step 1: Gather your necessities.....your favorite bible, a great planner or notebook, pens, highlighters and a hot cup of coffee or tea!
- Step 2: Before the busyness of your day, take a little time to read God's Word. Highlight and jot down what stands out and speaks to you. Make a note in your planner for a prayerful reminder throughout your day!
- Step 3: Praise and gratitude are so important; we all have something we can be thankful for. An attitude of gratitude makes us happier and more joyous to be around.
- Step 4: Journal a daily scripture, bible study notes or prayers. Has God given you a Word to stand on? Do you need strength or healing? Write out a little reminder for yourself of what God says....stand on that!
- Step 5: What’s on your mind? What lists and tasks do you need to get down on paper so you can release any worry. Make a list so you can free your mind and focus on His presence.
- Step 6: Thank God for a few ways he has blessed you lately, confess anything that is on your heart and name a few people that you can pray for.
- Step 7: Go back over what you have written and pray over your day. Pray over the tasks ahead, pray for your family, friends and anything else on your mind.
As you go about your busy day, with your daily planner in hand, you’ll have a constant reminder of God’s Word, His precious promises, and your prayers and praises.....all of what’s most important will be right there next to your to-do lists, tasks and schedule for the day!